Do you need a Hiccapop Baby Crib Mattress that has dual sides at a cost less than $100 – I mean one with the 2-in-1 design? If yes, then how best would it be if only you consider one that’s made of memory foam.
Hiccapop Baby Crib Mattress Under $100 Review
You’d see that your exploration would be worthwhile by the end of the transaction. The memory foam on the two sides would keep your baby snug at all times.
Nonetheless, both sides of the mattress are firm. But, you should expect the toddler side firmer than the infant side as usual.
You can have a feel with the tip of your finger to know the side that’s best for your baby. Of course, we’d advise you to launch out for this if you planned on using a mattress to nurture your child all through the stages.
Indeed, that would even save you expenses. The creative design is what would mesmerize you the most. This uses an ultra-soft Jacquard cover, which is a waterproof.
You can rely on the lock stitches on this one at any time. There is no way water would penetrate into its inside. The zipper used for its closure is top-notch. It’s not like the cheap one at all. There is no how you’d encounter issues using this.
- The dimension is 52” x 27.5” x 5.4” and weighs 12.45 pounds.
- This has a 2-in-1 design and has been certified by CertiPur-U already.
- The Jacquard cover is 100% waterproof, and it’s washable.
- You can never find mold buildups, odors, toxins, and so on with this. It provides you with all the needful.
- The manufacturer warns potential buyers against using it in cribs of mini sizes. It’s better one lookout for those with the standard dimension.
- This has a plush area, and all sides are locked down effectively.
- It’s made so perfect for keeping babies snug.